With your help, we can help more families to stay connected.
Are you a referral agency such as family lawyers, a local authority department, the judiciary or an organisation that refers families to child contact centres and services?
Does your work impact our work and the services offered at child contact services?
The NACCC affiliate membership programme is a must.
As the only accreditation body for Child Contact Centres in England and Wales NACCC ensures that its member centres adhere to our National Standards, safeguarding the families that use their services.
What does the subscription include?
Depending on the level of membership you choose the resources offered vary from the bronze package up to the platinum package.
NACCC is also offering the opportunity to become an event sponsor.
How can my organisation apply to become an affiliate?
Once complete you will be sent a link to make payment.
Once I’ve paid, how do I access the benefits?
Once you have registered one of the NACCC admin team will be in touch to supply your logins plus all other relevant information and materials applicable to your membership.
What membership level should you choose?
This level of membership is granted to partners of NACCC (Cafcass, FNF, NFM, Relationships Scotland).
Bronze is the entry-level membership, and this is recommended for organisations whose work impacts upon the work of NACCC and wish to show their support.
As well as the plethora of information accessible on NACCC’s website including the find a centre function, new updates, FAQ’s and spotlight, included in the Bronze membership are:
- COMING SOON: Affiliate Website Log in
- Regular Newsletters and Updates
- An Affiliate Logo that can be used by the member
- Listed a supporter of NACCC with Bronze Affiliate member on our website
This level of membership is most suited to small-size organisations that work with separated families through mediation or legal services. Those whose work impacts the work of NACCC and the services offered at child contact services.
As well as the benefits listed above for the Bronze Membership, Silver Membership also includes:
- Listed as a silver affiliate on the NACCC Affiliates webpage
- Branding on NACCC Website
The ideal membership for medium size legal and family mediation organisations. The gold package is also perfect for children’s services both in the public and private sectors.
The additional benefits of being a Gold Member are:
- (Free of Charge) invitations to NACCC Events
- Training Opportunities – Safeguarding
- More prominent listing on the affiliate page, with a short bio about the person / organisation and a link to their website
The ultimate package is platinum, for larger organisations within the public and private sectors.
In addition to all other benefits a Platinum Member will also receive:
- Branding on NACCC Website
- Most prominent listing on the affiliates page
- Unlimited bio about the person / organisation and a link to their website
- Social Media posts about the organisation and the support they provide NACCC, a minimum of 5 times over the 12-month period