If you are looking for a Child Contact Centre then please try our Find a Centre feature.
Alternatively, use one of the methods below to contact us.
Want to leave some feedback?
Feedback is essential in our growth and development. We really want to know what you think of us. We will use this to learn to better meet the needs of children, their families & child contact centres.
Second Floor Offices
26-34 Friar Lane
Telephone: 0115 948 4557
We will get back to you within three working days
Please note our information line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm .
If you require urgent help or feel there is an immediate risk to a child, contact the emergency services by dialling 999 or 112.
Alternatively, where not an emergency you might wish to contact your local Social Services or the NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000
Please note that our emails are not monitored all of the time and therefore, there can sometimes be a short delay in responding to your message.
Please also note that this form is not the most appropriate place to send information relating to the safety of children. NACCC are not a Safeguarding Service. If you are concerned about the safety of a child, we would encourage you to:
- Contact the Police on 999 or 101 depending upon the level of risk and / or the immediacy of your concern.
- Contact your local social services, if you consider this appropriate.
- Contact the NSPCC Safeguarding Advice line on 0808 800 5000
- Contact the Contact Centre, if your concern relates to a Contact Centre
- Contact Cafcass, if the family is known to them and has a current Family Court Advisor.
All other enquiries will be dealt with as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience.