It is perfectly normal to be unhappy with the services you are being provided with and you have the right to talk about this. When you tell people how you feel, they will always listen to you and if possible, they might be able to make changes that make you feel happier or more comfortable.

If this doesn’t happen or if you remain unhappy – complain. Someone might need to help you with this, but all you really need to do is to put some information in writing to the centre to let them know you are not happy and want to complain.

If you have a social worker, Cafcass officer or other professionals in your life, they will be happy to help you to overcome any challenges. Otherwise, the people working at the centre will also be happy to help you. They will not be sad or angry that you have complained, it might even help them to make things better for other children.

Share this content...