Using a contact centre to spend time with someone that you don’t see very much anymore, can be a worrying and exciting time.
Contact centres are safe places to do this and the people who work there are very experienced at supporting people in your situation.
When you visit a centre:
- They will have some information about their service for you to take away with you.
- They will spend time with you telling you about how they will work with you and help you to feel safe at the centre, before the first session.
- They will show you around before the first session.
- They will help you to understand any rules.
- They will ask you if you have any questions or worries.
We want you to enjoy your time at the contact centre. Let the people who work there know how your feeling, so that they can support you.
Remember, you won’t be there for long. Contact Centres will want to support your family to move on to better contact options as soon as possible.