The following infographics use the key points from NACCC’s stakeholder campaign messaging and help to convey the following messages:
- The numbers of children impacted by separation in the UK
- The impact that lack of parental contact or exposure to conflict
- The value of child contact centres alongside mediation and parenting plans to help parents sort contact without having to resort to going to court
- The value of early intervention to help reduce the emotional impact divorce and separation can have on a child
- To help encourage people to volunteer at a child contact centre
These resources are available to download via this Dropbox link. You can either download the infographics as animated images (gifs) or stand-alone images if you prefer.
NACCC has also produced a toolkit (see download below) which provides resources and guidance to support members, stakeholders, and partners of NACCC in promoting their services and communicating the benefits of child contact centres on social media.
Checkout the toolkit for information, advice, and tips on publishing content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, including ready-made posts and links to our social media assets/infographics that you can use to promote your centre.