5 days, 10 charities, £5,000 each – nominations are now open.
What better opportunity could there be to help us on our mission to ensure that ‘Parenting Doesn’t End When Relationships Do’? By clicking the button below it will take you a minute (potentially less for speedy typers) and you could nominate NACCC to receive a £5000 donation at absolutely no cost to yourself.
For the Benefact Group, charitable giving is at the heart of what they do – and has been for over 135 years. They are an international family of specialist financial services companies that give all available profits to charity and good causes.
The Movement for Good Awards is our annual programme of giving. This year they’ll be giving over £1million to charities and good causes – with your help.
You can nominate a registered charity, not-for-profit organisation or community interest company in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for an award.
You can nominate as many charities as you like – it’s one nomination per charity, per person. The more nominations a charity gets, the greater their chances of winning, so spread the word!
Important information about the draw
- This nomination window is open for five days, from 6th – 10th November 2023.
- This special draw is open to charities whose core charitable purpose is to support children and young people (aged 23 and under).
- If the charity you want to nominate does not benefit children or young people, we’re sorry, it’s not eligible for this draw. You can however enter them in our main draw here.
- If you’ve already nominated a charity for a £1,000 donation in our main three draws, please ensure you nominate them again using the special form below to make sure they’re in the running.
- Ten winning charities will be drawn to win £5,000 each during the week beginning November 13th and announced on November 17th. Check this page and our social accounts to see who the lucky winners are.
- Supporting your favourite charity is easy – simply fill in the short nomination form to get them into the draw to win a £5,000 grant. You can nominate a registered charity, not-for-profit organisation, or community interest company in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- The more nominations a charity gets, the greater their chances of winning, so spread the word!
- Support all your favourite causes! You can nominate as many charities as you like – it’s one nomination per charity per person.
- Terms and conditions apply.