National Association of Child Contact Centres
1. The National Association of Child Contact Centres is a registered charity (registration no. 1078636).
2. NACCC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to NACCC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will NACCC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. NACCC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from NACCC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by NACCC to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not NACCC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). NACCC member centres however, do have permission to adapt certain forms and policies published on this website.
7. Members wanting to use the NACCC logos and any NACCC illustration in their own stationary, publication or website, should follow the guidelines published in the members area (See the ‘Publications’ section under ‘Services’).
8. NACCC takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
Making a purchase
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from the National Association of Child Contact Centres.
2. You may only place an order for goods if you agree to these terms and conditions. By placing an order you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions as governing your order. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. To make a purchase, browse our online shop, click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “checkout” and then “confirm order”, and you will be asked for a few details that will enable us to satisfy the order. We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Shipping and handling
4. All items are sent second-class post. For most orders, a standard rate is applied to cover both postage and packaging. For larger orders, or for deliveries to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands, delivery methods and postage rates may vary.
5. Our aim is to fulfil all orders within 28 days of receipt of the order.
6. At present, the National Association of Child Contact Centres is not registered for VAT. If deemed necessary NACCC may in future add VAT to orders at the appropriate rate.
7. NACCC does not disclose information on customers to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses.
Credit card security
8. We accept all major credit cards. No credit card details are stored on our systems
9. All books and other publications will be replaced if damaged in transit.
Refund or cancellation policy
10. Refunds will be allowed within 28 days of dispatch. Customers are advised to contact the Head Office with regard to refunds and these will be dealt with. Telephone number of the Head Office is 0845 4500 280. The address of the Head Office is NACCC, 5 Russell Place, Nottingham NG1 5HJ